Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Got An Award!

Summerset nominated me for the Sisterhood Award! I've never gotten a blog award before. I sincerely thank her for her kind words. I have learned so much from her blog - it is obvious that she is a born teacher!

And I nominate those who I know, as well as those who have supporting my blogging with their very appreciated comments. Their blogs have meant so much to me, and without their insight, talent, and humor, my life would be so much less fun:

Vicki W.
Siobhan
Audrey
Kim
Angela
Claire S.
Sew Kalico
Seraphic

The rules of this award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitdue!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

Thanks to everyone! My Parting Shot:

Coasters from Anne (for Christmas). I'm sensing a vintage theme here.

3 comments:

Seraphic Single said...

Thank you very much for the Sisterhood nomination!

Claire S. said...

Thanks very much for the award Kim, I appreciate it. And I meant to, but didn't, comment on your last post - I absolutely LOVE that skirt, the fabric is gorgeous !

YankeeQuilter said...

Thanks for the nomination! Those coasters are great...I have a box full of vintage patterns that I picked up at a yard sale. I keep looking through blogs for ideas on what to do with them...