As you can see it is "Easy McCalls". I remember thinking while I was sewing it that it didn't seem particularly "easy" to me, but I had only been sewing for a few years. Here's the back:
(Pay no attention to that bit of white around the zipper - that is something some hand sewing will soon fix.) I made this from some raspberry pink and white polka dot quilting cotton which worked for this pattern. I'm not wearing a "foundation garment", to put it delicately, and the two layers of quilting cotton provide plenty of coverage up top - no strapless bra necessary.
I made View A, size 12 straight up, although I shortened those back bands by 7/8 inch (I'm reading from my notes as I type this). Back in 2005, after I finished with each of my patterns, I made a photo copy of the front and taped it to a large manila envelope, and put the pattern pieces, instructions, and pattern envelope inside, along with a scrap of the fabric used. On the outside of the envelope, I wrote notes about alterations, what size I made, and the grade I gave the pattern. On this one, I graded the pattern an "A", and noted "not easy - ended up with good results".
I would probably find this pattern easier to make now that I am eight years down the road in my sewing experience. As a matter of fact, wearing this dress is giving me ideas . . .